Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Medical Certificate

Hi to all,

I am very sorry not to update my blog for you .. recently I was hit by eye infections and all turned reddish.I was about to MC for 6 days not including the weekends.. During the days I cannot open my eyes and it was really pain .. I try to control myself not to sad and pray for Allah helps ..I just recovered and get back to work as usual ..
So sorry not to post anything ..
so I am back now .. will tell all of u my recent fun and funky course.. Strategic Thinking and Management in Action ..

2 comments:

  1. patut la senyap je... almost everyday I check on your allaboutczs... no updates..

    ReplyDelete
  2. itulah .. awal-awal I redhokan dalam hati bila kena sakit tu.. sebab sakit mata ni sakit jugak.. malam2 mata tak boleh nak bukak.. almost every family member kena except speaky one Ike

    ReplyDelete