Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Very Good Course - Strategic Thinking and Management in Action


Hi all,

As I promised, I nak tell everyone of my readers, this course is really different.Firstly I should thank to my great management Dato Abd Halim who initiated this course for our organisation.
The outline of the course is make changes and adapt changes in other words change your mindset.. We have thought how to think out of the box .. I am sure you are wondering how to think with that style .. We have to think on very different way .. forget about how we think now.. try to think on the other part ..
Secondly , we need to capitalize our both brain .. left brain and right brain ..
Anybody knows what is left brain and right brain for.. pls drop down your comment and I'll let you know details ..
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment