Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Mind Map Weekend

This weekend I spent all the time to study in order for me to sit for PTK examination 5th and 6th June 2009 at Hotel Adamson Kuala Lumpur. PTK is an exam for government staff .. you may sit if you want to get hugher increment or promotion if any available post. I wish both for sure , hihihi

Spending time with my secondary son on mind mapping as well.Farhan was around for monthly outing. Have you ever discover on mind map. Mind map is a powerful graphic. It is a technique and can be applied to improve our learning performance.
It has laws for sure and it gathers large data.

I got to drop off for now and tell you more about this interesting mind mapping.
I also will create a new blog for government staff and dumping all the past year questions on that.
Follow me and Bookmark Me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment