Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pan On Fire

Lately my mood was not so good, feel not to express anything eventhough so many things to write in.. but yesterday was very lucky day to me.. I start the story with MY BIG MISTAKE .. Last night during maghrib time, Ikram my first son asked me to fetch him at Centre Point as he's coming back from Softball Tournament MSSMNS in Sekolah Menengah Sains Tuanku Jaafar Kuala Pilah. At that timr, I was frying fish for dinner.
I take off the fish from the pan and just went off to fetch Ikram.
I asked Aqil 9 years old and Husna 6 years to stay behind as to me Centre Point is just 5 minutes drives.

As I reached home (luckily Ikram was on time), my sister and neighbour too were in my house and my house was full of smoke.Allahuakbar!.. what happened?.. Aqil tell me while he and Husna watching the TV suddenly he smelt smoke and got into the kitchen and saw my stove was on fire and the fire was up to cooker hood high.
Aqil as we know, he is sort of soft kid and my husband and I didnt believe that he can go to the gas stove and switch off the stove with fire was on the pan..
Aqil said he and Husna ran out from the house and called up my sister.
My sister is my neghbour too. My sister and her husband managed to stop the fire.

I hugged Aqil and Husna .. I cannot forgive myself if anything happen to them.. Alhamdulillah syukran ..
As at now, I am still thinking of that incident.. and so many ifs in my head... ...............

4 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah Zaidah, tak ada apa2 berlaku sama keluarga dan rumah Zaidah...Sal harap lain kali berhati2la yea..bukan Zaidah ja, semua kitapun kadangkala ada juga terlalai kalau banyak perkara yang difikirkan...
    Moga kita dijauhkan dari segala bencana dan malapetaka ....Amiin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betullah Sal, saya rush nak fetch anak masa tu.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. astaghfirullah...cmne bleh lupe kak?
    u forgot to 'switch-off' the gas ke?
    bahaya tau!
    nasib baik xde ape2...alhamdulillah...
    mesti lps ni akak akan cpt2 tutup gas lps msk kan?
    nway...how 'bout the 'fish'? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sebab rushing.. tu yg lupa switch off gas.I took out the fish only.
    So the fish was still perfect and we ate for our dinner .. tq for yr comment

    ReplyDelete