Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Examination Mood

last weekend and these coming days, the kids are pack with preparing for their mid term examination.As for me, I am not exclude myself to open tuition or motivation class to my kids.At times, I felt if I were they, I should get a very the very flying colors result for SPM. Not to put the blame on my late parents of course NO. But those kids nowadays are very lucky.They have sort of responsible or accountable parents.


If you want to know this week I read those Sample Composition Books either the Malay or English in order for me to teach the kids.. Phewww why I do that .. most probably I love to do that .. and the most important thing I want to know where is the weakness of the kids.. If I know the weakness I know how to handle them on my way of doing it
I believe teachers didn't do this !!

2 comments: