Friday, July 3, 2009

Viral Fever

Last week, I was very hectic. Farhan was not feeling.I received phone call from school.He had bleeding from his nose and worse case he vomitted with bleed as well.
We went to MCKK and fetched him last Friday. On Saturday, we rushed to Senawang Speaclist Hospital.It is a new medical centre in Seremban besides Hospital KPJ and Columbia Hospital.

We reached there about 9 in the morning. The hospital is not crowded at all since it is new I guess. It is totally different compared to other hospital. We were ushered by the entrance nurse and registered as new patient. While waiting for Dr Zulkornain, we were wished "Assalamualaikum" from a guy. I know he is a doctor from his dressing.All the way from the entrance we were wished by that salam.Feel like very islamic world.
What was suprised us the guy entered to a room and we read the label from the room.He is Datuk Dr Azlan bin Datuk Mohd Nor.What!!!

He is Datuk somemore doctor as well.We were blushed.Such a nice and humble person.
My sons had taught a new lesson today. Me and my husband as well.
Hopefully my sons will follow the good about the Datuk .. InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment