Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back to Hometown & teach a Teacher


I am taking leave today for visiting my sister inlaw in Sri Kendong.My point is simple to mix my kids up wt their cousin during this school holidays.
The house is like vip cyber cafe since there are many laptops and PSs hanging around the house with game online.Not only wi fi 2MB, also the broadband.One thing good abt this game online they get to know other friends especially when they use software Team Speak to talk to friends from other country.. my goodness I also do not know this software.. and they try to improving their English communication..
Since we were busy with blogging, I was asked to teach a Teacher my sister inlow how to create a blog.. her wonder is she has a lot stories and her profile in her blog is cik kepoh.. its suit to her.. hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment