Friday, March 6, 2009

Maulidur Rasul in Seremban

If anyone is free this weekend (actually pls do so), Sban is organising Majlis Menghafaz AlQuran on Saturday 8 pm Pusat Dakwah inconjuntion with Bulan Dakwah .Our new DYMM Yang DiPertuan Besar NSDK will be the VVIP in the ceremony.As Monday will be a big gathering or assembly in MPS Padang for perarakan Maulidur Rasul.
Pls come and make the gathering more meaningful this year as we can see sort of lack of Islam unity at this moment.In my office we are advised to join and guess what attendance will be noted by the Head of Department.As myself I am freezing this week for this ceremony and the most important part I would like to show to my kids to cheer and appreciate our Rasulullah saw for all his doings to us.Sallallahualaihiwassallam ...

1 comment:

  1. Assalamu alikum,

    I would like to know the exact location that the ceremony will be cnducted since im not from seremban so i wont be familiar with the direction, and also what time on Monday.

    k_mohannad@hotmail.com
    +60129106544

    regards,
    Muhannad Alkazmi

    ReplyDelete