Sunday, March 15, 2009

Met Pn Sa'diah

Keep on looking of the lady in Sogo last wk, I felt that I know her.. wt the guts.. I touched her and ask .. puan, Pn Sa'diah ke?.. hihihi.. yes I am.. huh.. I still recognise her.. she said she can remember me but before this I was a bit chubby.. she still wt her joke.. you still recognise me , so meaning still look young...I just introduced myself by saying I was Hamidon's batch.. you know laa Midon is top student .. all lecturers know
She is still wt UITM Jengka and Head of Quantitave Unit.. my big mistake .. I didnt take any photo.. so sad

2 comments:

  1. La... you should have taken the photo, I wonder how she looks like now? I am sure she sure scream to death to see me... the way round... you know what I meant? ... from ramping to tak ramping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks like before a bit plump je.. she sent regards to all

    ReplyDelete